2021 “In Person” Nantucket Summer Support for Executive Functioning Success
Get a handle on Executive Functioning Weaknesses and help your child strengthen skills while actually enjoying your summer.
Your child will learn new skills while utilizing their natural strength areas. Your child will learn how to:
- Gain a better understanding of how his or her brain works
- Organize tasks and manage time – based on summer activities and expectations of summer work
- Think by using a step by step process – including planning and prioritizing
- Regulate emotions
- Manage stress
- Put it all together for a great school year
Personalized Package includes:
- 1 Parent intake session
- 5 – 45 minute sessions for child/teen
- 1 Personalized parent coaching session
- Check in emails between sessions
The parent intake session will be scheduled remotely and is the time when we learn as much as possible about you and your child. This unique information is what helps us create goals and the specifics for getting there.
On island Wednesdays July 14th, 21st, 28th, August 4th, and August 11th
“Remote” Summer 3 Month Parenting Membership Starting June 4th
If you answer yes to any of the following, our Summer Parent Membership is exactly what you need.
- Are you balancing summer planning, parenting a child or teen with ADHD, the pandemic, and your child’s education?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, short-fused, and running on empty?
- Are you afraid that your child is not making progress and is losing ground? Are you questioning how much screentime is too much?
- Are you hoping to learn all there is about ADHD so you can help your child find success?
You are not alone and Navigating ADHD is here to help. Join our summer parenting membership and be ready to help your child avoid losing ground cognitively, emotionally and socially, while helping executive functioning skills grow stronger.
Included each month
- 2 parent support groups per month
- Audiobook-chapter from the award winning Navigating ADHD, Your Guide to the Flipside of ADHD
- 1 recorded podcast interview per month
- 12 Easy to use guides, templates, checklists
- Private Facebook Group
- Facebook Lives
- Top Tip Sheets
$119 Per Month
Learn about ADHD traits and how to leverage strengths to address challenges. Develop a treatment plan, support team and new strategies. Learn to parent effectively while balancing a busy schedule.
Learn effective communication strategies, manage your child’s screen time, and feel confident in your family’s systems.
Address your top school concerns. Navigate school meetings and develop the best self esteem boosting, academic experience for your child.
Summer Executive Functioning Support for College Students
- Design Systems for Organization
- Strengthen Time Management Skills
- Create Strategies for Short and Long Term Strategies
- Overcome Procrastination
- Learn Study Strategies
Email us so we can discuss designing a personalized program!