“I sit down in so many meetings and hear from outside professionals on a regular basis. Your comprehensive data and presentation was the best I have seen in 6 years. Thank you so very much for all you do for our precious, valued children.”
— M. School Counselor
Interactive Presentations & Training Sessions
“On Average there are 1-3 students who have ADHD in every classroom of 30 students”
Whether your staff has had previous training on ADHD and Executive Functioning or are new to the topic we are here to help. Navigating ADHD, Inc. offers workshops and keynote addresses around the country. The realistic and immediately applicable strategies have been proven to help families and professionals around the country turn the challenges of an ADHD diagnosis into an array of undiscovered possibilities.
Past audiences include school communities K-12, after school programs, child care centers, preschools, Special Education Parent Advisory Committees (PAC’s), Parent Teacher Associations (PTA’s) and online forums around the country. Participants always leave with an abundance of hope and a toolbox full of strategies proven to work.
Let us customize a training to fit your needs or choose from our offerings below.
- Teaching with the ADHD Brain in Mind: Best Teaching Practices for Working with Students Diagnosed with ADHD
- Communicating with the ADHD Brain in Mind
- Top 25 Strategies for Classroom Teachers
- Navigating Homework: From the Classroom to Home and Back
- Navigating the Playground: Social Skills Support
- ADHD and the Executive Functions
- Organizing From the Inside Out
- Navigating ADHD Impulses: Reducing Challenging Behaviors in the Classroom
Send us an email if you would to discuss all that Navigating ADHD, Inc. has to offer!