New Year 3 Month Parenting Membership $119 per month!
$119 per month beginning January 4th
During a Time of So Many Unknowns Help is Here!
If you answer yes to any of the following, our New Year Parent Membership is exactly what you need.
- Are you balancing parenting a child or teen with ADHD, the pandemic, and your child’s education?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, short-fused, and running on empty?
- Are you afraid that your child is not making progress and is losing ground? Are you questioning how much screentime is too much?
- Are you hoping to learn all there is about ADHD so you can help your child find success?
You are not alone and Navigating ADHD is here to help. Join our winter parenting membership and be ready to Help your child avoid losing ground cognitively, emotionally and socially, while helping executive functioning skills grow stronger.
Included each month
- 2 parent support groups per month
- Audiobook-chapter from the award winning Navigating ADHD, Your Guide to the Flipside of ADHD
- 1 recorded podcast interview per month
- 12 Easy to use guides, templates, checklists
- Private Facebook Group
- Facebook Lives
- Top Tip Sheets
Drop In Remote Groups
Looking for a drop in group? We have that too! Join us once or twice a month and gain support from others while gaining strategies that can be implemented immediately! Rotating schedule: Group meets January 11th at 12 PM EST and January 28th at 7 PM EST.