Keynote Addresses and Speaking Engagements
Unique, Effective Approach for Educators, Health Professionals and Parents
Together Holly Oberacker and Tracey Bromley Goodwin educate and entertain their audiences locally, regionally, and nationally on the topic of ADHD. Holly and Tracey offer keynote addresses and speaking engagements for parental, educational, mental health and medical professional forums. Their realistic and immediately applicable strategies have been proven to help families and professionals turn the challenges of an ADHD diagnosis into an array of undiscovered possibilities.
Tracey and Holly are known for guiding parents and professionals to a new understanding of ADHD. Navigating ADHD: Your Guide to the Flip Side of ADHD received a Mom’s Choice Award* for Parenting: Special Needs and is the core foundation for their presentations. Keynotes and Speaking Engagements are tailored to meet the specific needs of an organization’s target audience.
- Teachers, Administrators, School Committees & Preschools/Child Care Centers
- Special Education Parent Advisory Committees (PAC’s), Parent Teacher Associations (PTA’s)
- Medical Doctors & Mental Health Clinicians
- Parents & Children
- Navigating ADHD: Your Guide to the Flip Side of ADHD
- Be the Difference! Supporting ADHD Youth
- Communicating with the ADHD Brain in Mind
- ADHD and Art! Using Creativity as a Tool
- Navigating Executive Functioning
- Sit Still!
To book Tracey and Holly for your next event send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org