If you answer yes to any of the following, we have solutions for you.
- Are you concerned how you will survive this summer?
- During this quarantine have you lost your cool?
- Felt overwhelmed, exhausted, short-fused and running on empty?
- Afraid that your child is losing ground and will be behind in September?
- Witnessed an escalation in behaviors, discovered your child’s executive functioning skills are weaker than you thought, and have never allowed your child to be in front of a screen so much.
You are not alone and Navigating ADHD is here to help. Regardless of what happens in each of these new phases we will get you and your child ready for whatever comes next.
JuneParenting, ADHD, and the New Normal
JulyCommunicating with the Brain in Mind and Screen Time
AugustTransitioning back to the New Normal School Year
- Special access to 4 FB lives so you can learn laser focused strategies in the moment.
- Your Amazing Brain Video for Children and Teens so you can help your child feel empowered!
- ADHD Treatment Plan Support so you can stop guessing what will be helpful.
- Mini Training Videos so you can help your child’s brain stay strong all summer.
- Templates and Tip Sheets so you don’t have to recreate strategies.
- Audio recordings of select chapters from the award winning book, Navigating ADHD: Your Guide to the Flip Side of ADHD so you can listen while on the go!
What Parents Are Saying
“One profound change with the shelter-in-place reality is that geography is no longer the benefit or limiting factor it once was. The very best resource for my family may be miles away. I’m grateful for the opportunity to “meet” new friends, whose specialty and expertise so closely match our needs.” SS
“I cannot tell you how much the schedule helped our day! Thank you, thank you!” Parent
“I am so grateful to have this opportunity to connect with others while learning practical tips. Thank you!” Parent
Programming begins the week of June 8th and the doors will close on this opportunity on June 5th! Sign up Today!