Fall 3 Month Parenting Membership
$119 per month
During a Time of So Many Unknowns Help is Here!
If you answer yes to any of the following, our Fall Parent Membership is exactly what you need.
- Are you concerned how school will go this fall?
- Are you cautiously making a school plan but worried there will be changes beyond your control?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, short-fused, and running on empty?
- Afraid that your child has lost ground and will fall behind this fall?
- Are you feeling disorganized because there are so many unknown factor’s with your child’s education?
- Do you have concerns about your child’s social skills development?
You are not alone and Navigating ADHD is here to help. Regardless of what happens in each of these new phases we will get you and your child ready for whatever comes next. Join our fall parenting membership and be ready to help your child find success!
Creating routines for school and homework whether in person, hybrid, or remote. All while strengthening executive functioning skills.
Adapting to changes, getting even more organized and creating strategies for managing challenges.
Navigating social skills at school, home and on Zoom.
Included each month
- 2 parent support groups per month
- Audiobook-chapter from the award winning Navigating ADHD, Your Guide to the Flipside of ADHD
- 1 recorded podcast interview per month
- 12 Easy to use guides, templates, checklists
- Private Facebook Group
- Facebook Lives
- Top Tip Sheets
- Special access to 4 FB lives so you can learn laser focused strategies in the moment.
- Revisiting you ADHD Treatment Plan during the Pandemic.
- Mini Training Videos so you can help your child’s brain stay strong all fall.
- Templates and Tip Sheets so you don’t have to recreate strategies.
- Audio recordings of select chapters from the award winning book, Navigating ADHD: Your Guide to the Flip Side of ADHD so you can listen while on the go!
What Parents Are Saying
“One profound change with the shelter-in-place reality is that geography is no longer the benefit or limiting factor it once was. The very best resource for my family may be miles away. I’m grateful for the opportunity to “meet” new friends, whose specialty and expertise so closely match our needs.” SS
“I cannot tell you how much the schedule helped our day! Thank you, thank you!” Parent
“I am so grateful to have this opportunity to connect with others while learning practical tips. Thank you!” Parent