“I sit down in so many meetings and hear from outside professionals on a regular basis. Your comprehensive data and presentation was the best I have seen in 6 years. Thank you so very much for all you do for our precious, valued children.”
— M. School Counselor
Interactive Presentations & Training Sessions
We were the recipients of the 2011 Mom’s Choice Award in the category of parenting and special needs. We work with you directly through interactive presentations. Our training sessions are 2 hours each. All of our trainings are based off our book, Navigating ADHD; Your Guide to the Flip Side of ADHD.
“On Average there are 1-3 students who have ADHD in every classroom of 30 students”
NAVIGATING THE ADHD BRAIN: A MULTI-MODAL APPROACH FOR LIFELONG SUCCESS:
- Navigating ADHD: Your Guide to the Flip Side, an overview
- Communicating with the Brain in Mind
- Top 25 Strategies for Classroom Teachers
- Navigating Homework: From the Classroom to Home and Back
- Navigating the Playground: Social Skills Support
- ADHD and the Executive Functions
- Organizing From the Inside Out
- Navigating ADHD Impulses: Reducing Challenging Behaviors in the Classroom
Educators Training—Completing the Circle Training; Using a Multi-Model Approach For ADHD
For Adults & Children—We provide a unique approach to train teachers in classroom strategies and ADHD awareness. We train on effective communication skills and the top 25 tips for classroom teachers. We offer 10 different trainings which include enhanced function skills, homework from assignment to completion, and boosting social skills.